- The number of vehicles spawning in the Mexico map has increased twofold. A vehicle is a necessity, not a luxury!
- Fixed a bug where a character could try to eat from the ground. It is not a healthy habit, so they shouldn't even try.
- Fixed a bug where Clyde could enter Beast mode without a changing animation or fighting properly.
- Fixed the appearance of the world in spectator camera, if before death, Ocelot activated his skill. Now in observer mode the world is displayed correctly, and not in the form of the world of spirits.
- Removed limit of sinner souls received from underwear or talismans for jumping in seven-league boots.
- Fixed a bug where a character could enter battle with unsuitable items. Like Clyde wearing a Ocelotl talisman.
- Optimized the video memory usage in the game.
- Slightly optimized RAM usage in the game.
- Fixed the wrong shape of shadows from ivy-bound trees.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. Cuisine Royale is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.