Update 220.127.116.11 (PS4)
- Changes in Eric’s ability ‘Thunderstrike’:
- Eric can shoot immediately after landing now.
- The ability to see enemies more clearly works for an additional 2 seconds after landing.
- Eric receives no damage if flying in the Dark Zone
- Increased starting jump height range closer to the end of the battle from 15 to 50 metres (when the Zone dome is lower than 100 metres).
- Heart of a teammate drops separately from other loot for more convenient looting in a rush.
- Fixed some game crashes when the squad is being set to ready state for battle.
- Fixed a bug that caused the display of the current league requirements instead of the amount of rating required to enter the next league.
- Added hints about revival. Now when you or your squad member dies, hints are displayed to inform both the dead player and their living teammates about option to revive / be revived.
- Snow effects have been optimized.
- Fixed a bug where the cursor might keep moving after gamepad plug in (with deadzone set to 20%).
- Fixed a bug where a player could not run or moved too slowly after being revived.
- Fixed some of the vehicle physics. Now there will be less bumping and jumping around without visual collision with hard obstacles.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. Cuisine Royale is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.