- Fixed a bug where Practice mode was unavailable.
- Fixed bug causing weapon and sights to disappear on screenshots taken in first person view.
- Increased buff in HP for Eric during flight in Thunderstrike ability. Ability cost lowered to 80 souls.
- Lowered decrease in spread and recoil while shooting in Bullet Time for Annie.
- Somewhat lowered distance of target highlighting in Bullet Time for Annie.
- Increased cost in sinner souls with Bullet Time ability for Annie to 100 souls.
- Lowered cost in sinner souls with Beast ability for Clyde to 80 souls.
- Lowered cost in sinner souls with Spirit Walk ability for Ocelotl to 70 souls.
- Fixed bazooka launcher reload and run animation.
- Fixed bug with receiving damage during jumps after player has been revived (squad and duo modes).
- Fixed bug with levitating grenades in practice mode.
- Fix for rare case of client crash.
- Fix for controller navigation with combobox.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. Cuisine Royale is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.