- Improved inclined ladder climbing animation. Champion now correctly grabs the crossbars and does not freeze at the end of the ladder.
- After exiting a moving vehicle, now a champion does not stop immediately, but is affected by inertia of the vehicle movement.
- Added animation when changing weapons in slots.
- Now resurrected players appear on ritual stones and not in the fire.
- Fixed camera zoom when entering a vehicle from targeting mode.
- Masks do not continue to highlight objects on the map after the player is killed.
- Fixed the wrong weapon position for players who entered a vehicle while reloading.
- In the seasonal rewards window, reward items effect animations have been added.
- Additional rewards in the seasonal rewards window now grouped by five.
- Increased speed when entering targeting mode.
- Decreased spread for pistols but increased recoil.
- Changed step sound when crossing mud or snow.
- Improved map opening animation.
- Mannequins in Practice mode are now vulnerable from the moment of entering the shooting range.
- Increased damage for anti-tank guns.
- Fixed bug allowing hits to a far standing enemy with the baseball bat when standing half turned to them.
- Fixed some bugs causing the game to crash.
- Improved game load speed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. Cuisine Royale is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.