- Armored ground vehicle players will not now receive excessive damage and injuries from friendly fire.
- You can now use hotkeys in the menu “Challenges rewards”.
- The cost of Valentine’s special ability “Flickering step” has been increased from 50 to 100 sinner souls.
- The cost of Clyde’s special ability “Beast” has been lowered from 80 to 60 sinner souls.
- Kills from armoured vehicle guns in debriefing will now be marked as “Cannon kill”.
- Fixed vulnerability of Ocelotl to fire when in Spirit walk.
- Fixed glow of IV bag of regeneration and some other transparent objects while Sun eclipse is active.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. Cuisine Royale is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.