- The incorrect display of text in the menu has been fixed.
- The display of different grenade types in the player’s inventory has been added.
- The circular menu has been improved:
- Tabs have been added.
- Previous selection in the menu will be saved.
- Menu will be automatically closed after the activation of a selected action.
- You can aim with the mouse while the menu is open.
- Quick messages have been added.
- Boombox controlling has been moved into a separate tab. A “previous song” button has been added.
- The width of the health bar will now correctly depend on the amount of health a player has, with cigars visually increasing the health bar.
- A bug where the player’s character would get stuck in a tombstone if the character was staying in the same place at the same time of the tombstone’s appearance has been fixed.
- The ability to mark specific points on the map has been added. This can be done by using the same button that is used for indicating items to other team members.
- The ability to mark enemies has been added. You can do this by aiming at an enemy and pressing the “U” button (by default), thereby marking them.
- Damage caused by vehicles has been fixed. It is now possible to kill an enemy just by driving over them, and it is also possible to kill yourself by crashing into walls when driving with enough speed.
- A bug which would occur to solo players (those not in a squad or duo mode) where the player’s character would shout about reloading their weaponry has been fixed.
- A bug with the animation of a character’s hands when reloading while running has been fixed.
- Camera shake while travelling in a car has been removed.
- A bug where the weapon reload and object lifting animations would play simultaneously has been fixed. Also, characters can no longer lift weapons just by using their mental abilities.
- A bug where cars would show strong exhaust effects after players had left them has been fixed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. Cuisine Royale is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.