About the Game
ABOUT THIS GAME
Cuisine Royale is a brutal multiplayer last-man-standing shooter with realistic weaponry, mystic traps and demonic rituals. And hey, it’s free!
- Massive and intense PvP battles: dozens of players head out from different parts of beautifully crafted and picturesque location, starting only in their basic suits and fighting all their way to the center of a battlefield that is constantly shrinking in size, as the deadly Dark Zone closes around them.
- Constantly growing number of very realistically modeled weapons and combat armour. Try to master them all - we do not compromise on the physics of ballistics.
- Every character has a unique ability, capable of changing duel outcomes if used properly!
- Win using all your battle skills and traits: rush or be stealthy, snipe from a distance, or shoot point-blank, place precise shots from a bolt-action or make use of heavy machine guns. Backstab, hack, smash in melee combat with an arsenal of cold steel and blunt weapons, or blast those losers into pieces with grenades and rockets. Fly with a jetpack spraying bullets from the sky or request your own orbital supply airdrop - and start a fight over its content.
- Also be ready to use demonic powers! Draw bloody mystic seals or conduct ancient rituals to heal allies, slow down enemies, set numerous traps, summon zombies or even teleport yourself or your enemy somewhere the hell out of your space. But first - gather enough souls of sinners to pay for it – a resource you get for killing your enemies.
- Can’t find a good helmet or bullet proof vest? Different and unexpected items can be used as a temporary backup. Just explore the map for useful loot - there are plenty of options!
- Stand out from the crowd and boost your skills and battle options! Craft and learn new seals, rituals, suits, masks, gestures, tombstones, camera minions, functional underwear and other useful and cosmetic items. You can also purchase the optional Story Book that increases rewards per battle and unlocks additional item recipes.
- Fair play TPV: you can play in first or third person view. In order to mitigate any advantage of the latter, every player has a minion with a camera that can uncover the position of a player who is peeking around a corner. So if you see a butterfly or a drone - you should know that you are being watched.
- Lots of new features added regularly.
Steam players can update and launch the game directly from the Steam Library, without using the launcher and the automatic updater. Though, we still recommend the use of automatic updates, launching the game via the launcher. It will allow you to update the game to the actual version at any time.
SOLO – a deathmatch where each player fights for themselves.
DUO – battles for 2-player squads (PC only).
SQUAD – battles for 3-player and 4-player squads. You can also try yourself in these battles fighting alone or in a team of two players.
Account security and forbidden game modifications
To increase the protection of your account from hacking and theft attempts, you can enable a two-step authorisation system for your account utilizing the Google Authenticator service. This system has been introduced to protect your account in any case, even if a malefactor is able to get your password. To use the Google Authenticator, the only thing you will need is a smartphone based on either the iOs, Android or BlackBerry operating system. However, unofficial applications for Windows phone and desktop computers also exist. To enable the two-step authorisation, you will need to login at the general login page located at: https://login.gaijin.net/.
Please, submit your bugs and suggestions to the official Discord channel